To Prospective Customers of Kevin Kennedy,
- Very seldom in my lifetime I have been compelled to write an endorsement letter for services received. In the past I have always believed that you paid for a service and that service provider should deliver to their outmost ability or they shouldn’t be in business. In my book excellent customer service is expected. I know that I am a tough person to impress and that is why I am writing this letter.
- Recently Kevin Kennedy provided us with his photography services for our wedding. Not only was I impressed with his creative beautiful photography shots, but his professionalism and his respect for us, and our beliefs. I actually thought during the ceremony that he did not take any pictures. I do not remember seeing him during the actual Mass; I was kind of disappointed thinking, “I guess we will just stage them after”. To my very pleasant surprise, he captured every intiment moment of the ceremony without ever compromising the sacredness of the service. When reviewing the proofs, we kept saying, “How did he get that one?” We were also pleasantly surprised when it came to photographing my 6 fidgety grandchildren.
- I requested from Kevin that I wanted several shots of my grandchildren raging from 5 months to 6 years old. After a 1-½ hour wedding mass, they were not very receptive of posing and I just chalked it up to… well we tried. With Kevin’s patience and quick eye, we have beautiful family pictures to enjoy the rest of our lives.
- To bring in more of a challenge we had our reception on top of a mountain during an unexpected tornado warning and microburst from a cold front. From the pictures you would never know. The lighting in the photographs were beautiful! Of course he took some pictures of our guest wrapped up in blankets for us to remember that day, but the focus was on the natural beauty of the site. The reason we chose to have our reception there and what we want to remember the most. He captured what was important to us with a few thrown in for humor. We are very pleased with the variety and photographic style that he used. From viewing his other pictures on his web site it seems that he possesses the talent to see what is important for his customers.
- Being of the older demographic group, to be honest, we were not considering spending the money on a photographer for the wedding. We had both been married before and we thought that this was an area that we could cut cost and we could get Uncle “so and so” to take the pictures. We saw Kevin in action during our friends wedding a couple months before and was very impressed on his workmanship. After viewing their proofs, we immediately changed our minds.
- Kevin made us feel very comfortable, we were able to be ourselves and he was able to get the best shots possible. I told him he could even make a grandma look good. We are so glad that we changed our minds and hired Kevin. Not only is he a talented photographer, but also a person that I have the outmost respect for. If you have any questions regarding Kevin’s services please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to answer any of your questions.
- Patrick and Beth Bly
- Thank You Notes to Kevin
- Hi Kevin,
- The package came yesterday. Everything looks great!! We love the photos and we’re very impressed with the DVD, too. J
- Thanks again for all that you’ve done. We also wanted to let you know that we’d be happy to serve as a reference if you ever need it, and, of course, we’ll make sure to refer you to any friends and family in the DC area who may be in need of photography services.
(To contact previous customers directly, please send request for email contact info)
- Dear Kevin,
- I just received the pictures you mailed earlier this week. They are wonderful. Thank you for all your great service and again, thank you for making the wedding day for Kevin & Patricia extra special.
Sincerely, Pat C (Mother of the Bride)
- Hi, Kevin.
- Nick and I wanted to thank you for the beautiful photos you took of our October 21st wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way the pictures turned out. I don't know how we are going to be able to choose a few pictures for our album - we love so many of the shots! You were able to let us enjoy our wedding and reception and yet still capture all the emotions and events of the day without be obtrusive like we have witnessed photographers be at other events. We would be happy to recommend you to anyone and plan on doing so - keep up the excellent work and thank you again!
- Hi Kevin:
- Thank you so much for your time and commitment to our wedding. Keith and I were very pleased with your work and extremely excited to see the photos you took of us. We appreciate you willing to work with us and it is such a pleasure to have someone just as excited as we are.
- Thank you once again, it was truly a pleasure; your passion for your work is definitely seen through the photos you have captured in Keith and I . . .
- Hi Kevin,
- All I have to say is WOW!!! You did a fabulous job!! We are very pleased, and look forward to having actual photos since I am now glued to the website! Thank you so much.
Carol C (Mother of the Bride)
- HiYa Kevin!
- I LOVED the photos! There was one of my mom that made me cry - when she is walking out in the field with her hands behind her back. It's really beautiful Kevin.
- Thanks for all your work and thanks again for sending along that package! You're the best!
- The pictures look amazing!! Thank you so much!
- Jen & Brent
- Thank you so much. We really enjoyed having our pictures taken. They are fabulous! Thanks for working around our schedule.
- Thank you so much for the very fast delivery of the pictures that I ordered. They look beautiful: crystal clear with great color. I appreciate the one that you made specially for an 8x10 frame. You are right, that would look great. Thanks for a job very well done.
Deena Odhner (Mother of the Groom)
- Thanks Kevin, the picture is beautiful.
- Dear Kevin
- Just a small thank you for all of your hard work and flexibility with our wedding. I absolutely love the photos. As you came to me highly recommended from a co-worker, I will also recommend you to all of my friends; family for photography / portrait needs.
- Thanks for the beautiful memories of our wedding day.
- Hey Kevin,
- Its Sonnet again. I looked over the pictures (www.kmkstudios.com) and they are great. Thank you so much you did a great job.
Sonnet (Bride’s email from Honeymoon)
- Dear Mr. Kennedy,
- I was just able to see the wedding album you did for Diana and Dave. It is quite lovely. Thank you!
- Julie F (Mother of the Bride)
- The photos look great! Sara and Brad are on their honeymoon, I can't wait till they see them... Thanks again, we are looking forward to you taking pictures for our other children's weddings.
- Thanks again,
- Eddie and I LOVE all the pictures! It was hard to choose pictures for our album. We have them saved as our favorites on the website, see the list is below. We absolutely LOVE the black and whites.
- Thank you so much for all your kindness and generosity. We are so grateful that you were able to create such a beautiful array of pictures. Our wedding was our most precious day and it you have made it possible for us to relive the joy for years to come. Thank you! Please let me know if there is anything else you need and your payment is on it's way.
Thanks again, Julie and Eddie
- Announcing Bris Photos
- Thanks all for the support over the past week. If interested, some GREAT photos are posted at www.kmkstudios.com. Our friend, Kevin Kennedy was at the bris and took some great shots. He is a pro photographer and does unbelievable work. We have used him a lot in the past few years, and he does excellent work. Anyways....thanks to all, and we hope to see everyone soon.
Eric and Alicia
- Hello all!
- Thanks again for those who made it to the bris yesterday. For those who were not able to make it, we TOTALLY understand. Weekday events are really tough to get to, especially for out of towners. Anyways, for those interested, there are some GREAT photos online. Go to kmkstudios.com and click on the line for jesses bris photos. A friend of ours, Kevin Kennedy was in attendance, and was kind enough to bring his photo gear. He is a professional photographer who has done work for me at my office, and did some unreal photos of Alicia when she was pregnant. If anyone ever needs any professional photos done, Kevin is "the real deal" and is a really good guy.
- Eric & Alicia
I ordered some of Anita & Jada Lokeman's wedding pictures from you a few weeks ago. I received the pictures, and I just want to say they are really beautiful! You did a very good job. Of course, I wasn't surprised because I was at the wedding, and saw how professional you were while taking all those pictures. Keep up the good work.
- Oh Kevin,
- How can I thank you enough? You captured the joy and the love perfectly. It's so hard to pick which are even my favorites as they are all so good and show so much personality. You don't know how much these pictures mean to all of us and you definitely have our recommendation to anyone we meet.
- The shots are wonderful....you did a great job. No problem...just wanted to make you aware.
- Thanks for all your hard work!!!
- The Mom (Kelly & Ric’s Wedding)
- No problem there,
- I must say, I really loved the pictures. I think you are one of the best wedding photographers I've seen so far. I am a photographer myself (wildlife), but it was fun to see you all over the place. And you got it all!
- Congrats on that.
- Christa (Pam & Mike’s Wedding)
- Thanks again, Kevin!!! We absolutely love the photos and can not wait to order some for our home.
- Tandy (email while on Honeymoon)
- Hi Kevin!
- Jada and I are back from our honeymoon and words cannot express how pleased we are with our wedding pictures posted online. You did an excellent job. God has truly given you a wonderful talent. I already forwarded the wedding pictures web site link to family, friends and coworkers. Everyone likes the pictures so hopefully, you'll be getting some orders soon. Also, Jada and I will write a letter of commendation for your work online (i.e., theknot.com) and recommend you by word of mouth.
- Thanks so much!
- Hey Kevin,
- Did you get the card I sent you? Well...we are finally leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow morning. We are staying in South Beach, Miami for a few days...then taking a 5-day cruise to Jamaica and the Cayman Islands...then staying a few days in The Keys. I'll make sure to share my album with you when I get back (although the pictures won't be half as good as yours).
- Hope you have a happy New Year!!
- Nate & Yuen
- Our talented photographer, Kevin Kennedy, captured all the emotions that day. Feel free to view the pictures on his website, http://www.kmkstudios.com under "Nate and Yuen Foronda's wedding". He has reduced the prices on prints for a short time in case you'd like to order copies.
- God bless you and your family and may God's love fill your hearts especially this Christmas season.
Nate and Yuen Foronda
- Once again, thank you so much for photographing our wedding! We received the pictures in the mail yesterday and they are AWESOME! Every single picture that you took came out great! If anyone we know is looking for a photographer, we will definitely refer them to you.
- Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- My wife and I love the variety of candids, groups as well as the photographs during the ceremony and reception from our wedding. Thank you so much for capturing the moments of that beautiful day which we will remember for the rest of our lives. You gave us lasting memories through your photography for everyone to share both online and in print within days. I will be sure to recommend you to anyone who is planning their wedding. Thank you.
- Henrik and Kelly
- Hi Kevin,
- I finally got to look at all the pictures from the wedding...they are absolutely beautiful and I love them! You did a wonderful job!
- Thanks and once again, great job!
- Laura & Kenden
- Good Morning Kevin,
- Attached is your well deserved letter. If there is anything you want me to clarify or strengthen, just let me know. We are so happy with all the pictures! Again, it has been a real pleasure working with you.
- Take Care,
- Dear Kevin,
- Sorry that I haven't written to you until now...Alex and I have been relishing the photos and I spent all weekend showing my in-laws the [images]. Wednesday night, I'll be showing my parents your artistry! The portraits, the ceremony, the reception and group photos, the tables... everything is so beautifully captured! THANK YOU!!!!
- I love the portraits in both color and black and white...I think you made a good decision as to which ones should be converted to B&W.
- If you would like more detailed feedback, Alex and I would love to meet with you and tell you what we think more specifically. Later this fall, perhaps?
- I am so grateful to Daniella that she put us in touch with you...although I will never forget my wedding, the memories live so vividly in your pictures...we are so impressed with your eye for placement and for your timing.
- Warm regards,
- Carlota and Alex
- Dear Kevin,
- My husband and I would like to thank you for the outstanding job you did at our son's wedding in August. The pictures turned out extremely well, and they were such a nice overview of all the events that took place--from the barbeque dinner the night before through the wedding to the reception. Even though the bride was camera shy, you were able to coax her into having some beautiful individual portraits made. You also did a great job of managing the crowd when you needed to in order to get specific group and individual shots. You were a delight for all of us to work with , and we truly appreciated your professionalism and the effort you put into making this special event even more memorable. Thank you for such high quality work and for the high quality of the finished product--great photographs!
- (Brendan & Miranda’s Wedding)
- Hi Kevin!
- The Holidays Cards are the NICEST I have ever seen!! We just can't get over them -- they are terrific! You should advertise to everyone you do work for about these Holiday Cards. They are first class!! Thanks for all your help and keep in touch.
- I have only had a moment to review the pix on line. Here it is. The good, the bad, the ugly. (Don't worry, no ugly).
- Great Job. You have a high level of enthusiasm, desire to please, and nice thought process. You are professional and easy to get along with. All nice attributes in hiring a photographer. (I actually met a photographer whose work I admired and was pretty pricey, but after speaking with him and figuring out his attitude sucked, I did not hire him. His loss, your gain!) The pix look very good. It appears that you have captured the feeling of the evening. Bravo! Perfecto! Just what we were looking for. It looks like we have a nice record of the event. Thank you. Well done.
- Job well done. We'd be happy to use you again and happy to give you a fine recommendation. Just make sure you let everyone know that you always take pictures of all the tables as a matter of course. You know. It makes a nice record of everyone who attended the event.